Location: Maroochydore 4558 QLD
Flexible, Part-Time & Full-Time Positions
We are seeking talented fashion seamstress for our Maroochydore 4558 QLD location. Applicants must be confident performing basic garment repairs such as tear repairs, zipper replacements, patching, repairing seams and adornments. You will need to be confident in hand-sewing and some machine sewing and have a can-do attitude.
You will also need to be willing to support the operations and cleaning team have be willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll Do:
- Hand sew repairs on our dresses and garments.
- Ensure all orders are in great condition before sending to customers.
- Final check garments before they return to the warehouse.
- Support the operations department when needed to pick and fulfil orders.
- Support the cleaning department when needed to clean returned orders.
- Other ad-hoc duties as part of the operations team.
- You love style and fashion and are excited to be working with Australian Designer brands.
- Have work experience and/or training in sewing
- Can work to tight deadlines in a faced paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- Be very detail orientated.
- Can sew repairs quickly
- Be a problem solver
- Ensure the sewing department has everything it needs at all times.
- Be a team player and be willing to help others.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Fashion Seamstress” in the subject line.