Location: Maroochydore 4558 QLD
Full-Time Position (Monday – Friday)
As the Operations Admin Manager, you will be the face of TheOnlyDress, greeting and assisting guests and helping to ensure the office runs smoothly at all times. You will be the support link internally and externally, and be an integral part of our team working together to achieve operational excellence.
If you are excited about contributing to the continued success of TheOnlyDress and are a positive, outgoing self-starter, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Business Manager in all responsibilities
- Be a welcoming and friendly face and voice for the company, answering all incoming calls and customer queries.
- Ensure the office consistently runs smoothly, especially regarding customer orders.
- Liaising with promotional models and Instagram influencers.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail and package distribution and organization
- Assist employees and the manager in various tasks as needed related to the office
- Be the ultimate keeper of TheOnlyDress knowledge, providing or seeking answers for anyone in need, and communicating office policies and procedures
- Work closely with operations employees and be willing to assist them when needed.
- Gather customer feedback and always on the lookout for ways to improve processes and procedures.
- Some back-end website work, for example, uploading new products to the website.
- You are most comfortable in a fast-paced, roll up your sleeves type environment; self-starter, doer personality who will take initiative from day 1
- You have an excellent phone manner and great people skills
- You love fashion and ideally have a knowledge of Australian designer brands
- You are extremely positive and upbeat, someone who views challenges as opportunities
- You are a strong and highly effective communicator
- You love spreadsheets and are very detail orientated
- You naturally have a knack for meticulous record-keeping and documentation
- You are a team player who is willing to do anything to support the team and business
- You are extremely organized and have strong, astute attention to detail
- You exhibit respect and understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- You present a strong work ethic and proven loyalty
- Some website/e-commerce experience would be beneficial
To apply please email a Resume and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations Admin Manager” in the subject line.