order fulfilment team member
Part-Time & Full Time Positions (Monday – Friday)
You will be an integral part of the operations team at TheOnlyDress. Do you love multitasking in a fast-paced environment and going above and beyond to make customers happy? We’re looking for smart, motivated and hard-working team members to help us prepare, pick, pack, ship and return our items as efficiently as possible every day. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers get the exact items they ordered on time, every time. You’ll need to be comfortable with working in a fast-moving environment and multi-tasking a range of unique challenges every day. Potential to climb the career ladder fast!
If you are excited about contributing to the continued success of TheOnlyDress and are a positive, outgoing self-starter, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in the cleaning department ensuring all returned garments are cleaned to a very high standard.
- Picking orders from the warehouse quickly and efficiently ensuring all orders are correct.
- Steaming and preparing garments ready for postage or collection.
- Packing and wrapping orders quickly to a very high standard.
- Final checking garments to ensure they are in great condition before they return to the warehouse.
- Ensuring all orders leave the warehouse to the post-office on time.
- Checking returned garments and sorting them for cleaning and repairs.
- Other ad-hoc operational duties.
- You love fashion and are excited to work with Australian designer brands.
- You are hands-on and can work on your feet for most of the day.
- You are detail orientated and can multitask well.
- Can work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment.
- You are a team player and are willing to help others.
- Some hand sewing experience is beneficial.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Order Fulfilment Team Member” in the subject line.